A downloadable game for Windows
Grave is a first person, open world survival horror experience. Survive the night with a arsenal of defensive tools, and explore an ever-changing world filled with frightening creatures. Grave is a hybrid of environmental exploration and combative horror, creating constant tension as the player balances exploration and survival.
In the world of Grave, things are not always as they seem. Explore a surreal, lonely wasteland by day, and fight off hideous creatures after the sun sets. With each passing day, the world changes around you. Presenting not only new threats, but new locations to explore.
Light Is Your Only Weapon
In Grave, darkness brings terror, but not hopelessness. The world of Grave is scattered with tools that can be used for protection. Ward off creatures with flashlights, gasoline fires, portable generators and more. Grave is about survival, so no tool is a strictly intended for offense. Multiple uses of tools allow players to decide how best to survive the night.
- Unique day-night gameplay woven into the experience - split gameplay between survival and exploration. Fear the night, hope for day.
- Highly procedural world. Not only are the creatures unpredictable, but so are the environments. Each night produces changes to the surreal landscape of Grave.
- Multiple characters and stories to explore, each with their own sets of challenges and experiences
- Frightening AI creatures see and hear you, with complex behavior to stalk you. You are the hunted, not the hunter.
- Over 8 Unique tools for defending yourself against the creatures of the night, including matches, flashlights, flares, generators, fire and more.
- Craft new resources using items found in the environment. Build up your defenses or create unique items for combating the creatures of the night. Just be sure to watch your back...
Move: WASD or Left Analog Stick
Look: Mouse or Right Analog Stick
Crouch: C key or LB
Sprint: Shift or RB
Reload: R key or X button
Activate: E key or A Button
Zoom: Right mouse or Left Trigger
Use tools: Left Mouse or Right Trigger
Weapon toggle: Scroll wheel or Left and Right on the D-pad
Just Extract and run the GraveGame.exe. If you have DirectX installed already there shouldn't be any issues.